Melissa's Cuisine: Chipotle Cornbread Muffins

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Chipotle Cornbread Muffins

This is the last of the recipes I made using Breakstone's Zesty Blends Sour Cream. I'm glad I made these into mini muffins because they were the perfect size for our (mostly appetizer) party.  I really liked how these tasted, you could taste just enough of the Chipotle to know it was there but it wasn't enough to burn your mouth.  Plus, they are super easy to make!

You will need:
1 egg
1 cup Breakstone's Zesty Blends Chipotle Sour Cream
2 packages (8.5 oz each) corn muffin mix
1 cup shredded cheese (I used a 4 cheese blend)

1.  Mix egg, sour cream, and corn muffin mix until just blended.

2.  Stir in cheese until just mixed in.

3.  Pour into 24 mini muffin cups, or 12 regular sized muffin cups. 

4.  Bake 15-18 minutes, until lightly browned. (Larger muffins will need more time)

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit I am not a fan of cornbread, but my teen is addicted to it. However, your recipe sounds like even I would enjoy it.

    Hope you can come by and this recipe at Foodie Wednesday
    http://www.frugalwannabecooks.com/2011/02/blue-cheese-wedge-salad.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find that flavored Sour Cream! These sound great.

    Thanks Melissa for linking up to Made it on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips