Melissa's Cuisine: Breakfast Apple Crisp

Friday, July 08, 2011

Breakfast Apple Crisp

Lately, I've been on a huge granola kick.  There is a local company, Good Life Granola, that makes granola and sells it at our local Farmer's Market.  I had seen this company at craft fairs and the Farmer's Market before but I hadn't tried it.  Then I saw some friends talking about how good it was on Facebook, and I thought I might have to give it a try. Am I glad I did!  I bought a bag of the Apple Crisp Granola and it's delicious.  I like to mix it in with Greek Yogurt and fruit for a satisfying lunch, but I recently found another use and I'm addicted. This is such an easy and delicious breakfast, I just can't get enough!

You will need:
1 cup of applesauce
cinnamon
1/4 cup of granola

1.  Mix applesauce and cinnamon in a small microwave-safe bowl and heat until just warm, about 30 seconds.

2.  Top with granola and enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. We call this 1-minute apple crisp and we often add craisins... delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I love granola and have some in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delish. We'd love you to share your recipe with us at
    Simply Delish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great breakfast idea! I wanted to let you know about my cookbook giveaway that is going on right now until July 16th. Stop on by to enter! Hope you are having a great week :)

    http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love any dish that uses apples and cinnamon. This looks perfect for a quick breakfast. Delicious! Thanks for sharing on A Well-Seasoned Life's Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips