Melissa's Cuisine: Berry Trifle

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Berry Trifle

I made this dessert to bring to my parent's house for Sunday dinner.  I spent Saturday afternoon making the angel food cake and cream, and washing and cutting the berries.  After church on Sunday we pulled into my parent's driveway and...no-one was home!  Apparently we miscommunicated and they were still in Canada (we thought they were coming home Saturday)!  So Mike and I went home and enjoyed this delicious treat together.  It was so good he requested it again the next day!  This is a great summer dessert and we'll be making it again and again.

You will need:
1 angel food cake
1 8oz container Cool Whip
1 5.1oz box instant Vanilla pudding
1 Tablespoon milk
Strawberries
Blueberries

1.  Beat together Cool Whip, vanilla pudding, and milk until well combined.

2.  Cut Angel Food cake into 1-inch pieces.

3.  In a large trifle bowl, or smaller individual bowls, layer cake, pudding mixture, and blueberries.  Then top with cake, pudding mixture, and strawberries.  Continuing layers as needed.

Serve immediately or refrigerate until you're ready to serve.  This would be great with other berries as well!

Mouthwatering Mondays Cast Party Wednesday WCWjpgParty ButtonIt's a Keeper

6 comments:

  1. I love this - and it looks so classy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, it's so cute! I stumbled upon your site and I'm glad I did. Looking forward to seeing more of your delicious creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an easy and beautiful trifle.

    Lisa~~
    Cook Lisa Cook

    ReplyDelete
  4. So easy, delicious and pretty! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You So MUCH for joining me last week for Cast Party Wednesday. I hope you will come back tomorrow and share more of your recipes with us.
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips