Melissa's Cuisine: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip (12/31/10)
I L-O-V-E cookie dough, forget about raw eggs, just give me my cookie dough! I actually used to keep a small amount in the fridge after I made cookies, and I would eat it with a spoon. It was so good! I stumbled across this recipe the other day and knew it would be perfect to bring to our New Year's Eve get-together. It was a hit! (And no worries, there are no eggs in this recipe!)

You will need:

1/2 cup butter
1/3 brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips

1. Melt butter with brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until brown sugar dissolves.

2. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Cool to room temperature.

3. In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar.

4. Slowly beat in cooled butter mixture and beat again until well combined.

5. Stir in chocolate chips.

6. Pour into serving bowl and refrigerate. Garnish with additional chips before serving if desired.

I served these with chocolate animal crackers, regular animal crackers, and vanilla wafers. The chocolate animal crackers were my favorite!

Source: Brown Eyed Baker

I have to show you my adorable dip server! I got him at my new favorite store, The Seasoned Home, the other day and I knew it would be perfect to serve this dip in!



1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips