Melissa's Cuisine: Chicken Alfredo Pizza

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Chicken Alfredo Pizza

Chicken Alfredo Pizza (5/06/09)

A week or so ago I made Fettucini Alfredo for dinner. We had lots of leftover Alfredo sauce so I had to make a dinner using it. We didn't have much in our house, so I had to be creative. Here's what I came up with...

You will need:
Alfredo Sauce (recipe below)
1 package of crescent rolls
1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and cubed
1 small can of mushrooms
parmesan cheese
garlic powder
shredded colby jack cheese (mozzerella or cheddar can be used as well)

1. Make alfredo sauce:
You will need:
1/2 cup butter
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
2 teaspoons garlic
2 cups milk
6 ounces Parmesan cheese

In a medium sauce pan, melt butter. Add in cream cheese and garlic. Stir until smooth. Add milk a little at a time until mixture is completely smooth. Stir in parmesan cheese.

2. Remove crescent rolls from package. Press on to 9x13 baking sheet to form crust. Seal seams together.

3. Spread alfredo sauce over crust. You will have plenty extra (you can use the rest over noodles).

4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and garlic powder over sauce.

5. Top with chicken and mushrooms. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.

6. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds wonderful. I am going to get the stuff to make this tomorrow night. This is my favorite kind of pizza!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips