Melissa's Cuisine: Chicken Lasagna

Monday, August 04, 2008

Chicken Lasagna

Chicken Lasagna (08/04/08)





Last night I went to Mike's family reunion. His aunt made Chicken Mancotti...it was delicious! I knew I wanted to try to replicate it, so when someone else asked his aunt for the recipe, I listened carefully. So this afternoon when my dad asked me to make dinner tonight, I knew what I wanted to try. I realized that though I had listened carefully to the recipe, I didn't rememeber it, so I kind of made it up as I went! We didn't have an Mancotti noodles, so I decided to use the same basic idea and make Chicken Lasagna instead.

You will need:
1 box of lasagna noodles
8 ounces sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
3 chicken breasts
1/4 cup parmesean cheese
1 cup cheddar cheese
garlic powder

1. Cut chicken into cubes.
2. Mix together the sour cream and soup. I added a bit of water so it wasn't so thick. Stir in parmesean cheese.
3. Cook noodles (or follow directions for oven-ready noodles).
4. Grease a 9x13 baking dish. Pour 1/3 of the sauce on the bottom. Put 1/3 of the chicken on top, spread evenly. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Cover with noodles. Repeat 2 more times, finishing with noodles on the top.
5. Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
6. Remove foil and cover noodles with cheese. Bake for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Enjoy!!!






4 comments:

  1. That looks fabulous!!! I might just try that this week sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet! cara menyembuhkan ISPA cara mengobati ISK pengobatan ISK

    ReplyDelete
  3. In most cases the answer is bad credit loans guaranteed approval positive as the only variant when you can get a refusal is when some of the obligatory requirements haven’t been met. In case you understand that you have loans online shared all necessary information and have no problems with the permanent monthly income

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for providing such an important and knowledgeable post.
    For best neurosurgeon in bangalore.Contact us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips